Now the SGL has four remaining Rocket League qualifiers and for the first time in Stoned Gamer League history, we are opening registration to the public.
- Rocket League is the game of the season
- All gameplay is with 3-person squads
- Every squad must compete in (2) Qualifying Tournaments
- Players must elevate and show Proof of Elevation (POE) before competing
- Every Qualifying Tournament, a total of four squads compete in a single-elimination tournament
- One squad becomes the winner at the end of each Qualifying Tournament
- The top eight squads of the SGL season enters the 2018/2019 SGL Grand Finale
Tournament Scoring System:
Ready to submit your Rocket League squad to compete in the SGL? Enter your information below.