- Rocket League is the game of the season
- All gameplay is with 3-person squads
- Every squad must compete in (2) Qualifying Tournaments
- Players must elevate and show Proof of Elevation (POE) before competing
- Every Qualifying Tournament, a total of four squads compete in a single-elimination tournament
- One squad becomes the winner at the end of each Qualifying Tournament
- The top eight squads of the SGL season enters the 2018/2019 SGL Grand Finale
Tournament Scoring System:
The four SGL squads competing in the Q7 Tournament:
Off The Scene
The second match-up of Q7:
Aire Canada 2
First up, S.I.M.S vs. Off The Scene in a best-of-three match.
In a major tournament upset, Off The Scene defeats S.I.M.S in just two games.
Next up, Benis Boys vs. Aire Canada 2.
Benis Boys was able to vanquish Aire Canada 2 in just two games, moving on to the best-of-five championship match against Off The Scene.
In a resounding win, Off The Scene defeated Benis Boys in a 3-0 and became champions of the Q7 Tournament!