Four squads, one dream.
- Rocket League is the game of the season
- All gameplay is with 3-person squads
- Every squad must compete in (2) Qualifying Tournaments
- Players must elevate and show Proof of Elevation (POE) before competing
- Every Qualifying Tournament, a total of four squads compete in a single-elimination tournament
- One squad becomes the winner at the end of each Qualifying Tournament
- The top eight squads of the SGL season enters the 2018/2019 SGL Grand Finale
Tournament Scoring System:
The SGL Q6 Rocket League action started with:
The Hoop Squad vs. Bastard Battalion (Best-of-three)
Big win for The Hoop Squad in only two games. Next up:
S.I.M.S vs. Octane Gang (Best-of-three)
The stage was set for The Hoop Squad to face S.I.M.S in the championship match and the $800 prize provided by Cali Plug.
S.I.M.S vs. The Hoop Squad (Best-of-five, Championship)
Congratulations to The Hoop Squad in vanquishing S.I.M.S in a 3-0 sweep to become champions of SGL Q6 Rocket League!